GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation
Where we have your data from?
Your personal data received from you by e-mail, telephone, using the inquiry form or in person, will be processed in order to prepare an offer or implementation of the contract.
For what and on what legal basis we process your personal data?
Your personal data will be processed only in the manner necessary to present you an offer or to conclude and execute the contract, including:
preparation of quotations;
implementation of contracts;
service requests and complaints;
contact with you and answer your questions;
tax and accounting matters because the law requires us to process your data in this area;
realization of the legitimate interests of Swiebodzin Wooden Window Factory Line Sp. z o.o., for example, determination, investigation and enforcement of claims;
creating analyzes for our internal needs.
The offer data are processed in the time needed to prepare the offer. Data from the concluded contract are processed during the term of the contract and after its completion in the period necessary for tax settlements or expiration of claims, unless the law requires prior removal of data.
In addition, the data may be stored by us for statistical and archiving matters for a period of 10 years from the date of the end of the contract period or event that necessitates such processing.
Who is the recipient of your data?
Your data will be provided if necessary to:
employees of company Świebodzin to fulfill your order;
entities participating in the execution of the order, and cooperating companies;
a transport company that will deliver your order;
Partners acting on our behalf(tax office, law office).
What rights do you have in relation to the processing of personal data?
you have the right to inspect your personal data, rectification, processing restrictions or deletion of data;
you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide data may result in the refusal to conclude a contract.
You can contact us and pursue your rights by:
e-mail sent to the address: email@example.com;
in writing to the correspondence address of Wilkowo 75; 66-200 Świebodzin.
2. A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
3. A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
4. Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
5. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
6. Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.